Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

3/19/2011 Dinner

Couldn't get a good night sleep last night since my throat was killing me so all day I was just super cranky. Finally got the chance to take a nap in the afternoon but by the time I woke up it was already 6:30 PM so I decided just to make something easy. Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread it is! Also since we're stopping by my sister in law Stephenie's tomorrow night for dessert, I made the Sopapilla Cheesecake while I was waiting for the pasta to cook.















This is the Hersey's Toffee Bits cookies I made last night. It was soft and chewy, just the way I like my cookies!















Here are our two cats, Riggs (the one in the tie) and Murtough.







2 comments:

  1. You gotta love spaghetti with meat sauce. That's my go to meal too when I don't know what to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff's #1 choice would be Hamburger Helper but then my metabolism is not like his so meat sauce it was.

    ReplyDelete