Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sopapilla Cheesecake

I bought two cans of refrigerated crescent rolls since it was on sale at Stop N Shop. Found this super easy recipe for a Sopapilla Cheesecake. Seems fast and easy so I started prepping it while I was waiting for chicken parmigiana to be done baking in the oven. When the chicken parmigiana was done I reduced the temperature to 350 degree F put the pan into the oven for about 20 mins. 


It was freaking delicious! Even J(husband) loves it and he thought it was gross while I was prepping it. It seriously tastes like a cross between a cinnamon roll and cream cheese Danish!

Here is also the brownies I made this past weekend. Half regular half with marshmallows. 


2 comments:

  1. That cheesecake thing looks awesome. You have to send me the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the link within the post it will take you to the recipe. However, I recommend adding one egg into the cream cheese batter so the end result will be more fluffy.

    ReplyDelete