Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ramen two ways

J can't eat meat on Fridays during Lent so since I'm the cook here I end up not eating meat with him. I do have to admit, there are times in the past when we totally forgot about it. I can count on one hand the vegetables he will eat so this whole no meat on Fridays gets kind of frustrating after couple weeks. He originally wanted fish sticks with mac and cheese but since we were both too lazy to go to Trader Joe's, I ended up just using up whatever I have on hand. I peeked into the freezer and I saw frozen fresh ramen. Miso for me and Shio for J.

J's had Kani (Japanese imitation crab), baby bok choy, shrimp, naruto (fish cake).

Mine had Kani, baby bok choy, shrimp, naruto (fish cake), menma (bamboo shoot) and hard boil egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment