Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beef Lo Mein & Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge

My sister in-law Dawn is having her second child this coming Monday. I can't say I know how she's feeling but I know that being pregnant in this crazy hot weather is not easy. I wanted to bring her some noodles since she really likes the Asian foods I make. For the Beef Lo Mein, I used the recipe from Steamy Kitchen since it's very similar to the noodle my mom makes. I added scallions and swap out the Chinese broccoli with frozen stir fry veggies. For the noodles, instead of dry noodles I used the fresh Chinese egg noodles from the local Chinese grocer.   I also made Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge since I was craving chocolate. I used recipes of peanut butter fudge and regular chocolate fudge then cut each recipe in half since I didn't want to end up having 5 lbs of fudge.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Christi,
    You gave me an idea for dinner for next Sat. I am totally going to make the Beef Lo Mein but with regular broccoli because it's on sale this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy and you only end up cleaning one pan!

    ReplyDelete