Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hectic but Joyous Time!

It has been absolutely craziness for the past two weeks. Due to my cousin Tina getting married on the 23rd at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, a lot of family and friends came visit from out of the country and state. Since I have a pretty big extended family, I don't always get to see all my relatives yearly since we are spread all over the place. I really cherish times like this when all of us get together for a joyous event. Fortunately we got to do this for the past two years (my wedding was last year). Since I'm the resident baker in the family, I got to baked lots of goodies to share. I also made a Barbie cake for my niece  Lorelai's early 4th birthday.




I made Tina's favorite Jam Thumbprints and also
Coconut Macaroons(forgot to take a pic).

Barbie! 

Back of Barbie


Took the Adams to Norwalk Maritime Aquarium



Hot dogs at Super Duper Weenie. 























Congrats Tina and Ian!



No comments:

Post a Comment