Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mid October Updates

The week of the 10th has been very busy for J and I. J and my brother Josh's birthdays are on the 13th and our one year anniversary is on the 15th which is also my brother Cliff's birthday. On the 13th, I made a meal of J's choice which happens to be a semi Thanksgiving dinner. I made turkey cutlets, stuffings, green beans. We did have cranberry sauce but it's the gelatinous kind that comes in a can since J doesn't like "real" cranberry sauce. I also baked him a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. He didn't want it to be fancy so I just frosted the cake and sprinkled some colored sugars on it. I also made banana bread and oatmeal raisin/cranberry/cherries cookies for my cousins and grandma who's back from Taiwan.  On Friday J took the day off so we can drive back to CT early (and he can get his iPhone 4S). The weekend wasn't all play, J had to visit two clients to make some extra gambling money since for our anniversary we went to Mohegan Sun. We had dinner at Michael Jordan's Steakhouse and then met up with some of J's family. It was such an exhausting week with J having to drive all over CT and then back to MA but I'm so glad we did it. I got to see my grandma and my extended family since everyone's back for Tina's wedding which is this Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment