Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of 2011

It's been a while since my last post.  A lot has happened and due to unforeseen circumstance, J and I are back in CT and I started my temp to perm position at a green energy company north of New Haven.  2011 has been a bitter sweet year and it's one of those years that I will not miss. It seems like 2011 has not only been rough on J and I but also those around us. It really doesn't help since I'm having a milestone birthday in a couple of days. With everything that had happened, I really didn't feel like going out for NYE so we decided last minute just to hang out with family. Since my birthday is coming up my mom got me a cake.

As shitty as 2011 has been, what matters most in the end is that I still have my health, husband, family and friends.

Hopefully 2012 will bring a new beginning and not be so shitty! Happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment