Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sparkly Red Dress

Almost 4 months ago I pinned the Marta Sequined dress from BCBGMAXAZRIA on Pinterest. Last Saturday I was browsing on www.lordandtaylor.com and saw that it was on sale. Without hesitation I ordered the dress plus a pair of somewhat dressy flip flop from Nina Shoes. I thought it would take at least 5 business days but I got the shipment on the following Monday! 

The dress is just as pretty in person as on the website. J thinks it's nice but a little too sparkly for his taste, however, the dress is a hit amongst the girls. I think that's the difference between guys and the gals, most of us gals LOVE anything that sparkles. 

The only downside is that the dress is a little big. The smallest size Lord and Taylor have left is a small but I normally wear XS in this style of dresses from BCBG. I will have to bring it to my tailor to do some minor alteration. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment