Bacon Cheese Chicken Roulade
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 stripes of your favorite bacon cut into little pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 3 tbs of fresh bread crumbs (if you use dry breadcrumb, soak in a little milk first)
- McCormick Grilled Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
Optional crunchy topping: mix together 1 tbs grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tbs bread crumbs.
Pound the chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thick. Lightly season both sides of the pounded chicken breasts with the Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning. In a small bowl, mix together the bacon pieces, cheeses, bread crumbs. Divide the cheese/breadcrumbs mixture evenly onto the pounded chicken breasts. Roll up the chicken breasts like a "Swiss Roll" and then secure the ends with tooth picks (so all the cheese will not ooze out). Place the chicken roulades in a lightly oiled pan, pour the chicken broth in pan. At this point you can decide wether or not you want to sprinkle the crunchy topping on the chicken. Bake on 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until the juices run clear.