Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pictures from Previous Cruises

Since I didn't have a lot of pictures from my recent Majesty cruise I thought I would post some from the previous one but then I also have pictures from other cruises so this post is just going to be a picture post of all my favorite cruise pictures. So far I've only been on Royal Caribbean so obviously all these pictures are from my RCCL trips. I'm hoping in the future I will be able to try out different cruise lines but it will take a little time to convince J since him and his parents are Loyal to Royal. We did almost booked Carnival this summer but then the itinerary didn't work for us due to J's work schedule.



August 2009 Majesty of the Seas (a.k.a. our engagement cruise): Nassau Bahamas, Coco Cay, Key West
This is our first out of country vacation together and my first cruise. I had been on small boats and yachts before but not big cruise ships. This is also the cruise that J surprised me with my ill-fated engagement ring #1 (it was on my night stand and disappeared a month before the wedding, I suspected the cats were playing with it and it went down the bathtub drain). We also won a free cruise playing bingo! I think there's an unwritten rule somewhere that you can only win it once since we have not won anything at bingo since.
Start of my customary Pina Colada on the first day 







Key West
Sloppy Joe



















August 2010 Grandeur of the Seas (a.k.a. the free cruise): Grand Cayman, Cozumel
This is the free cruise we won playing bingo. We were so busy planning the wedding that I almost forgot the free cruise voucher expires end of August 2010. So with two months before the wedding and honeymoon, we went on Grandeur. It was nice having a pre-wedding vacation to de-stress. This is also the cruise that we saw Oasis for the first time. We ended up going on the Allure in 2011-see my post here.
Cozumel


Grand Cayman Port



It looks like Oasis (left) shitted out the Grandeur (right).
















October 2010 Serenade of the Seas (a.k.a. honeymoon): San Juan, St. Thomas USVI, Dominica, Curacao, Aruba
J had been on other cruises with his family and this is by far his favorite itinerary, it is also my favorite. We love St. Thomas for the beach and luxury shopping (sales people in LV and Gucci are much nicer than Aruba)! We stayed 3 days post cruise in San Juan.
Aruba





Curacao





















Dominica, we went river tubing and going to Emerald Fall. 


Magens Bay, St. Thomas USVI


Couldn't resist! 
Pool area at Intercontinental San Juan.

View from the balcony at IC San Juan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment