Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

What to do on a rainy day??


It's been a while since I last posted due to the fact that I was sick for almost a month. The first week (right after I got back from CA) it started off just as having the sniffles then it got worst but I attributed the sinus congestion to being allergies. Then by the last week of April, I felt like I got ran over by a truck. 

When I finally went to the doctor that Tuesday, it turned into severe upper respiratory and sinus infections. He prescribed me antibiotics/Robitussin AC and told me I have to stay for at least two days before I can go back to work. I finally felt better last week. I think this was the sickest I've been since I've been an adult. So of course for about a month I didn't really do much of anything besides going to work and going to sleep after I got home. 

Since the weather is really shitty today I figured I would just stay home and try to clean up the house since I couldn't do much of anything last month. Besides cleaning, I also made some yummy foods for dinner. I made a big pot of Japanese Chicken Curry for me, Chicken cutlet with bruschetta topping for J and chocolate chips cookies.














No comments:

Post a Comment